BardecodeFiler is an application that splits and renames TIF, JPEG, and PDF documents according to barcode value. The application reads documents from an input folder and creates new documents in an output folder. With Regular Expression functionality documents can be renamed using barcode values, date or time stamps or simply retain the original file name.
- Ready-to-use application.
- Process TIF, JPG and PDF documents as standard.
- Detection of both 1-D and 2-D barcode types.
- Run from the command line or Windows Scheduler.
- Sample barcode images.
- Retain searchable PDF data after splitting.
- Split and rename documents according to barcode value and position.
- Use Regular Expressions for pattern matching.
- Timer function for regular processing.
- Image filters to enhance barcode detection.
- Ability to split documents according to barcode position.